When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer’s hard drive that records how you’ve used a website. These are called ‘cookies’. These cookies cannot be used to identify you personally and are used to improve services for you. So, for example, the next time you visit that website, it can tailor your options based on the information it has stored about your last visit.
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How to do this varies from browser to browser. You should view the Help menu on the browser you use for further information. By turning off cookies, you might not be able to use some of the products or services on our Platforms.
We or our third-party service providers may set and use analytics cookies. These allow us to gather aggregated or segmented information about the types of visitors that access our Platforms and the pages and advertisements that they view.
We also use data collection cookies to enhance your use of our website. These cookies are used to help us understand how you engage with the Core Clinics website so we can tailor content based on your interests.
By using the Core Clinics website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your access device.
You may not be able to use any of the above features if you set your device to block cookies, delete cookies or opt out of online behavioural advertising.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
We, our advertisers and our business partners, use several common tracking tools on the Platforms and those platforms of our advertisers and partners. We use these tools in order to:
- Track new visitors to our Platforms;
- Help us recognise your browser as a previous visitor. This includes saving and remembering any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our Platforms, such as language;
- Store your username and password if you are registered with us;
- Work with online advertising companies to display targeted advertising on our Platforms and third-party platforms that you visit. This targeting may be based on information you submit on our Platforms or third-party platforms. This targeting may also be based on your activities or behaviours on our Platforms or those of third parties;
- Help improve our website offering and for capacity planning purposes. In particular, We, our advertisers and our business partners may use tracking tools such as web beacons. Web beacons are placed in the code of a web page or an email newsletter for the purpose of determining who has seen and engaged with the promotion or announcement and therefore its value to the customer and whether re-engagement is appropriate;
We may also use Google Analytics to collect demographic and interest data about you (such as age, gender, and interests), which enables us to improve our platforms and deliver content pertinent to the visitor. You can opt out of Google Analytics by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
By using our Platforms, you agree to our use of the profiling and tracking tools mentioned above.
Our website and Platforms may contain links to other websites run by other organisations. This Policy applies only to our website and Platforms‚ so we encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites and platforms even if you access them using links from our Platforms.
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.